WALT: Write an annotated report about the learning that took place in my classroom and how the learning helped me to be a successful student.
Firstly, We had to find out how we would use the chromebook and how to be a fast typer. To be a fast typer you have to practise touch typing on our typing club. After that we learnt how to get to the sites and how to save work into our files and how to past work onto our blogs. we learnt how to get stuff on it and how to get them off. A document is easier than a presentation.
Secondly, We worked on our writing. I like writing better than I used to because when we were working in our books I could only write just about 100 words, but now we’ve got the chromebooks I can write about just under 1,000 words.The Chromebooks have really helped me in writing and so has the read and write app. I also think the teachers and classmates opinions and feedback about writing has also helped me as well.
Thirdly, We also learn maths. I am still good at maths. When there is a national test on sumdog or Fai-to! on mangahigh I try to beat my friends. I think I,m a bit faster than the people in my group and I am proud of that.
Fourthly, In reading, I don’t think I’m good at reading and I don’t think I have improved since term 2. I like reading now and I use the books on booktrack. These books are harder to read than the books in the library. I think booktrack has really helped me in reading and in my reading assignments my teacher has created for me.
Lastly, my teacher has assessed me in reading, writing and maths and I have found out that I have achieved in writing, reading and maths. Next year I hope to achieve a lot more things and be in the top reading writing and maths group. I have found out this year that future focus learning is better than my normal learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.