THIS IS MY LEARNING FROM WHEN I WAS A STUDENT AT TAUTORO SCHOOL.
This comment has been removed by the author.
AWESOME Journey you did this amazing 4 shot movie all by yourself and its awesome wow your really tanlented : ) : p
Wow Journey I like the way you video your movie and I like the way you put in the musicKeep up the hard work!!!!! :p
WOW Journey you have really stepped up this week Good on you...
Nice video Journey bullying is bad and they shouldn't bully because it is unexceptionable for school's
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Journey you did this amazing 4 shot movie all by yourself and its awesome wow your really tanlented : ) : p
ReplyDeleteWow Journey I like the way you video your movie and I like the way you put in the music
ReplyDeleteKeep up the hard work!!!!! :p
WOW Journey you have really stepped up this week Good on you...
ReplyDeleteNice video Journey bullying is bad and they shouldn't bully because it is unexceptionable for school's
ReplyDelete