WALT: Write an annotated reflection showing judgement, opinion and analysis.
SC
1. Use past verb that show mental processes i.e think, wondered, guessed...
2. Use the Helped hindered box to structure your writing.
3. Must inform the audience how you improved or did not improve.
4. Must provide examples and explanation on why you became a better writer or not.
MY WRITING PROGRESS.
In term two we focussed on narrative writing. I never used to like writing. Before we had chromebooks I couldn't even write more than 100 words , but now I think its helped me because I’m writing over 500 words. This is why I think I have improved on my writing.
Another thing that helped me was the planning. The planning helped me because I could structure my story by looking at my planning.
I also think people’s comments have me because they write comments when they find pieces of my work that don’t make sense and where I need to work on. The last thing that helped me is the Read & Write app. Its helped me pick up mistakes and even helped me read faster and better. This is a great app because it has helped me to know what to write, and I think that’s good
The things that I need to work on is my self-management skills, I have to try not being lazy. If we didn’t have chromebooks I would have been doing nothing or I would be talking, I think the chromebook is motivating me to stay on-task. I also need to stop talking. My talking is not very good because all I’m stopping people from working because I’m distracting them. The last thing that I need to work on is my listening. I am finding that when I’m listening I know what to do and this helps me to finish all of my writing tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.