Friday, 25 September 2015

A trip from school

One day I got kicked out of class because I wasn’t having a good day.

First of all, I was running away from Kohuru because I didn’t want to give him my loom bands. Then I got caught by Ronaldo and Kohuru and Kohuru punched me in the face. When Kohuru and I were separated I was really angry at Ronaldo. so I ran over and pushed him for catching me and getting me punched in the face by Kohuru.

Later on that day Jade was getting cheeky, so I called him a girl. When he heard me he got mad and wanted a fight and I said, “You’re just a little girl.” Jade ran over and hit me, so I hit him back.

Not long after that, while Jade and I were having a fight, Mr Lindsay said, “You are coming home with me now.”

“Ohh nah,” I replied, “I will get a growling.”

Later on that day when Mr Lindsay and I were getting in the car, I started saying, “Why do I have to come with you?”

“You have to come with me because you have had four fights today.”

“No,” I replied, “I only had three.”

“Let’s see, you had a fight with Kohuru, Ronaldo, Harlym and Jade.”

“No,” I replied again, “I didn’t have a fight with Harlym.”

“ Yes you did, everyone in class said.”

“Ahh they’re all s***,” I said.

After that I started to think about what Dad was going to do to me. Then I thought what my behaviour was going to be like tomorrow, so that I didn’t end up in this car again. When we arrived at my house, Dad was out on the back step.

Mr Lindsay said to my dad, “He has had four fights today with Kohuru, Ronaldo, Harlym and Jade.

“EH?” I said “I didn’t even have a fight with Harlym.”

“Ok I will leave him with you for the next couple of days” Mr Lindsay concluded

“Yup” Dad said.

When Mr Lindsay had left, Dad said, “Why do you have to be an idiot all the time?”

I stood with no reply. I was so scared because I didn’t Know what he was going to do.

“Go and get ready for training,” mumbled Dad.

Later on that day, about three o’clock, Peri and Valley got home. When they walked in and saw me sitting on the sofa they started to laugh at me. I was ashamed of myself.

Thinking back on it, that day was really dumb. Now I have been better at school mainly because I don’t want to go home with the teacher again. It was really humiliating and next time that happens... there will be consequences from Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A powerful piece of writing. I got a really good glimpse into the thinking of Mr. Journey Te Rangi. Being reflective in your actions allows you to consider taking a different path next time. I'm very proud of you Journey. Fantastic writing. It was very well written. Ka mau te wehi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A powerful piece of writing Journey. Your author voice is strong and evident throughout this piece of writing. Just a thought... your behaviour is better and your writing has improved... Just A Thought.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.