WALT: thank Matua Mel Rameka and Whaea Delz in a letter.
SC
P1. Introduce yourself and explain why you are writing
P2. Reason - Thanks and why
P3. Something that you really enjoyed
P4. Conclusion on the whole events
Kia Ora Matua Mel and Whaea Del,
I am Journey and I am a Year 8 at Tautoro School. I am writing this letter to thank you for coming to Tautoro School.
I would like to thank you for coming down to the school and teaching us some awesome techniques. I am grateful for you coming down to teach us in your own free time. I would also like to thank Matua Geez for showing me where to stand and how to swing the bat.
The thing I really enjoyed about softball was learning how to hit the ball far. I also liked trying to catch the ball. Some were high and some weren’t high. The high hits were easier to catch because you get time to get under the ball and there is a 50/50 chance you will catch it.
In conclusion, again I would like to thank you for coming down and I enjoyed that day. I hope this could happen again this year because it was cool and softball is a great game to play.
Yours sincerely,
Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.