Recount
“Jump in you pussy” my brother said. “Just wait,” I replied. As I was going to jump in, the sun was burning my back. “Hurry up or we’re going,” My other brother said. “I am. Just hold on” I replied again” When I went to jump my nephew pushed me off. I got out and ran after him. “You’re a girl” I said to Walter.
Not long after that Konrad arrived. “Is the water cold?” he asked.
“Nah.
“You jump in first please I’ll jump in after you honest” Konrad said. “Ok” Ready, yup. As I went to jump off Konrad pushed me. As I came up out of the water Konrad and Peri were laughing at me. When I waited for Konrad to jump I could see Walter walking up to the rock. After Konrad jumped Walter said he would jump off. Not long after that, Walter still hadn’t jumped off.
”Hurry up you girl oh that's right you're scared” My brother Stevie-Ray said.
“Ayee I ain’t a girl I’m the man.” Kaboom! his belly flop went. Konrad, My brothers and I were laughing at him. A couple of minutes later Konrad jumped of the rock. Kaboom! The water went higher than the log.
The water was dripping down the back of my legs and I was happy to hang out with the family and cousins. That was a really funny day.
By Journey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.