Monday, 30 November 2015

Art Survey

Arts Survey

Describe your ability as an artist. What do you like about Art?

I think I am not very good at drawing. I don’t like art because I can’t draw as good as my mates. I tend to overdo my artwork

Describe your ability as an actor/ presenter. What do you like about acting/ presenting?

I think I’m a little good. I like playing roles in plays. I can present to the whole school in assemblies

Describe your ability as a dancer. What do you like about dance?

I’m Good but not as good as the boys in the class. It keep us fit. Can see the benefits of dance. I think I might start to dance because I don’t like not being in the dance groups

Describe your ability as a singer/ musician. What doe you like about music/ singing

Not good because I don’t like singing in public. I like the beats, sounds, rhythm and the dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.