Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Animation Advert


PIXECT-20151110114713.jpgThis is a photo of mine and Haihanas planning sheet


The first thing we had to do was create 4 scenes that were about our Animation.
Scene 1 is about a man taking his dog for a walk
Scene 2 is about the a stray dog walking over and taking Choppers bone
Scene 3 is Chopper getting back up and getting his bone of Smokie
Scene 4 is when Choppers owner comes over and he shows everyone the Tux bag and the dogs are happy.


Lesson 2


Creating the advert.


WALT: create a 30 second advert.


SC

  1. Create a 300 photo shot  advert.
  2. I or 2 close-up shots on your character - portrait or close-up on facial shot
  3. Audience must know what you are advertising. Image and slogan must be provided.
  4. Movements of character or characters must be fluid, slower, more body movements shown.
  5. Add Title at the beginning and credits at the end. Don’t forget the music that reflects your mood for your advert.

My Reflection

The things that worked well: The Team work, videoing, Planing, building the characters, the scene, the advert about Tux, A hand didn't get in the video .
The things that didn't work out: The sun kept on falling on the dog and the trees were also falling. I am proud of how the video turned out This time because last time it didn't work out as good. Things I could improve on is the movements a bit smaller and the characters a little better. The part I enjoyed the best was putting in the sound and finishing the movie.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your animations are getting VERY professional. You have created incredible characters and I am impressed with your skills. I imagine dog owners would like it if their dogs didn't fight, so maybe TUX will have some new buyers at the supermarket. Where did you get your ideas from? Do you have dogs that fight over bones at your house?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.